Purchase Ledger Clerk
Purchase Ledger Clerk
£16,000 - £18,000 per annum DOE
Ambridge Harris is recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Clerk on behalf of our client to be based within their Keynsham office. The Purchase Ledger role will be supporting existing business and reporting in to Senior Purchase Ledger Clerk.
The successful candidate will be responsible for;
* Receiving, coding, posting of purchase invoices with a high degree of accuracy, minimising errors
* Meeting our high daily processing targets, completing daily tasks as required and setting up new suppliers onto the finance system
* Owning of specific weekly/monthly payment runs including requesting invoices for payment and ensuring remittance advices are sent to suppliers
* Helping to ensure we hit our surgery SLA's:
Processing Invoices in the required time frame (Urgent Invoices processed within 24 hours and non-urgent within 3 days)
No query older than 24 hours
No payments on account processed (unless in relation to new surgeries OB's)
All on-stop / solicitor letters resolved same day.
No processing of duplicated invoices or statements onto the purchase ledger
Ensuring correct addressing on invoices, challenging suppliers if not
No manual adjustments on allocated tidy up accounts (non-black list suppliers)
Purchase Ledger closed monthly by end WD4
* Ensuring allocated supplier accounts are tidy at all times. All payments and refunds matched to invoices and credit notes in the month. All payments and refunds are correctly allocated to the supplier account in the month. Suppliers chased for missing invoices and credit notes for all unmatched payments and refunds over 30 days. All monthly and quarterly supplier account tidy up completed to the tidy up schedule unless otherwise agreed with the Financial Controller.
* Completing all allocated Statement reconciliations on a monthly or quarterly basis as required by the tidy up schedule. No missing invoices or credit notes more than 30 days old. No unresolved invoices, credit notes and payments in OA not on statement or different to statement over 30 days.
* Filing up to date daily
* Reception duties as required - Including answering phone calls and dealing with post, deliveries and visitors
* Currently studying AAT (or similar) / or completed qualification (or equivalent qualification/experience)
* Able to work to a high degree of accuracy
* Confident in dealing with a high volume workload
* Clear and confident communication skills
* Excellent IT skills
* Flexible approach to work
* A strong team ethic
* Experience of Open Accounts would be an advantage
* Excel skills including V look ups and pivot tables
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful
Ambridge Harris is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Ambridge Harris will not discriminate on unlawful grounds.
Job Ref - 21785