Responsible for Quality Engineering Processes and continuous improvement of quality technologies for the factory.
Our client are a global manufacturing business based in Bristol and are looking for an experienced Quality Engineer to join their busy team
- Working with Team Leaders to resolve quality process issues, identifying areas for improvement and developing actions to address areas.
- Responsible for the following measures with manufacturing and the associated actions:
- CSQ and IMQ
- Fidatezza Audit
- Measurement and reporting on the Critical Characteristics (CPK Data Collection) associated to manufacturing.
- Using MAT950 system to raise Supplier C.A.R. to Level 1 resolution for manufacturing.
- Measurement, monitoring and maintenance of quality standards.
- Supporting line trials for quality input and assessment.
- Generating quarantine reports and following up on corrective actions.
- Carrying out root cause analysis of quality issues and liaising with Team Leader to prevent reoccurrence.
- Reducing cost through the reduction of non-quality costs.
- Contributing to the creation and maintenance of a safe working environment
- Supporting Team Leaders in adherence to health and safety regulations at all levels through facilitating and planning training, communications, risk assessments and audits.
- Establishing and maintaining positive relationships with people at all levels, including regular communication with team members and support functions.
- Demonstrating the Company's core values of Integrity, Respect, Diversity & Inclusion, Teamwork and Spirit of Winning.
- Minimum 2 years in a Quality Engineering role
- Experience of working with a high volume manufacturing area
- Able to demonstrate personal success in the achievement of continuous process improvement activities against a clear set of objectives
- Proven track record of working with external suppliers in the formulation of action plans/containment plans for Problem Resolution
- Used to working in an environment of high production volumes and complex products.
- Knowledge of the company's management controls relating to Quality
- Competent in the use of Corrective Action Reporting Systems and Problem Solving techniques
- Knowledge of SPC Data Collection and analysis of data
- Computer-literate, being fully conversant with MS Excel, Word, Project, Power Point and MAT950.
£30,000 - £35,000 depending on experience