We are currently recruiting for a Part Time Payroll Administrator for a well established company at their prestigious offices based in Walsall. You will be required to manage and administer the payroll requirements for four different payrolls within cost centres across the business.
Salary £16,000 - £18,000 (pro rata)
Hours of Work - Monday to Friday 10.00am - 15.00pm
Excellent bonus scheme, staff discount scheme, childcare vouchers, long service awards
- Managing payroll for around 450 staff
- Update payroll records by entering changes in employment status and legislation
- Preparing reports
- Analysing information
- Determine payroll liabilities by calculating employee income and national insurance taxes and employer's national insurance, unemployment, and workers compensation payments
- Resolve payroll discrepancies
- Maintain employee confidence by keeping all information confidential
- Understanding of automatic enrolment and RTI
- Running reports including P32's etc
Skills & Experience
- Must have previous payroll experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good Maths skills
- Data entry skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Have the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Must have Sage 50 experience
If you are interested in this position, please apply today.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.