Prominent national and international firm that still managed to maintain that family feel and close knit team 'ethos’ now has another outstanding opportunity for a qualified audit senior.
Key Personal Attributes:
- Demonstrating personal commitment to work and team success; showing positive attitude and enthusiasm for work and taking initiative to improve process/situations when appropriate
- Consistently treating colleagues with fairness and respect, helping to provide opportunities for everyone to contribute and succeed
- Providing and being receptive to regular and constructive feedback that improves self and others. Continually developing skills and knowledge
- Influencing, changing and shaping the direction of a particular activity, either internally and/or externally
- Coaching junior members of staff through sharing experience and knowledge appropriately.
- Providing on-the-job training for developing auditing skills and familiarity with the firm’s audit methodology
- Ability to execute work efficiently, delivering excellent service and bringing the full breadth of Crowe Clark Whitehill’s capability to support our clients
- Act as a role model for more junior members of the team, providing on-the-job coaching
- Adhere to the firm’s risk management policies at all times
- Deliver work to the highest quality
- Solid understanding and application of UKGAAP and/or IFRS accounting fundamentals and auditing in accordance with ISAs
- Ability to provide fast and intuitive analysis; correctly interpreting data, including financial statements and source documents
- Demonstration of the ability to effectively manage the audit process with appropriate consideration of audit risk issues and accounting technical matters
- The ability to lead and manage fieldwork on clients’ sites, including liaison with other departments to ensure the smooth delivery of the audit process
This is your opportunity to come and work in a senior position for a Top 20 firm (in Kent) with an outstanding reputation.
This firm not only offers a competitive remuneration package but on-going support and training and a clear route of progression for those determined to take.
Please do not hesitate to get in contact with Robin from ReuMilla Walker for further information.