Senior C# Developer - .Net, MVC , SAML, MongoDB, NoSQL
Senior C# Developer - .Net, MVC , SAML, MongoDB, NoSQL - URGENT - Southport - Salary up to £60,000 depending on experience plus benefits including performance bonus scheme, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, competitive pension, company share scheme, retail discounts and several other incentives.
A brand new innovative opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated Senior C# Developer (.Net, MVC , SAML, MongoDB, NoSQL) to join a industry leading professional services business based in Southport. As the Senior C# Developer (.Net, MVC, SAML, MongoDB, NoSQL) you will have a integral role in the team for the development of new features and functions to enhance one of their key platforms. As they expand and on-board new clients, there is a need to maintain a rapid pace of development to maximise revenue and further the scope of the product. They work utilising Test Driven Development which means their developers are expected to work alongside their QAs and ensure that all new code is appropriately automated.
It will be important as the Senior C# Developer (.Net, MVC , SAML, MongoDB, NoSQL) to be a champion of clean and efficient code, creative in problem solving and pragmatic in your approach. It is a fast paced team with high visibility across the company. This is a ideal opportunity for those wishing to demonstrate their abilities and make a name for themselves within the development arena. You will be expected to contribute ideas and suggestions for solution architecture to enable the best solution.
The Senior C# Developer role requirements
- .NET (ideally 4.5)
- MVC (ideally 4)
- SAML or XML (preferably SAML)
- MongoDB or other no-SQL database
- Oracle or other relational database
- Microsoft Extensibility Framework
- Scrum and experience of working within a team using agile development methodologies
- Web service and web UI development, using technologies such as SOAP and the Model-View-Controller pattern
- JQuery, Powershell, XML, XSD, JSON, REST, JIRA & SVN
- Exposure to a variety of operating systems, e.g. Microsoft Windows Server (including IIS), Linux (or other Unix)
- Integrating with SQL and Non SQL databases, e.g. MySQL and MongoDB
- Development using enterprise technologies such as Spring, Hibernate, and Enterprise Service Bus (ESB)
- Understanding of OWASP and PCI standards
- Experience of using technologies supporting agile development such as automated testing and continuous build integration
- Any technical authoring details would be advantageous
The company are a renowned Leading Financial Services organisation deeply embedded in the roots of their industry with a firm grasp and knowledge of their market. They are well known for providing solutions to high end clients and want an aspirational person who wants to work alongside talented team members on cutting edge projects.
This is an extremely exciting prospect to work within a household name on innovative projects within an aspirational & talented team so to avoid disappointment please Apply Now!
Senior C# Developer - .Net, MVC , SAML, MongoDB, NoSQL - URGENT - Salary up to £60,000 depending on experience plus benefits including performance bonus scheme, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, competitive pension, company share scheme, retail discounts and several other incentives.
Oscar Technology Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.