Essential Skills Tutor
Qualified and experienced Essential Skills Tutor required in Cardiff
Excellent Salary - £20,000 plus mileage (45p per mile)
If you’re an experienced Essential Skills Tutor and looking for an exciting new role, we need to speak to you!
New Way Recruitment Services are currently looking to recruit an experienced Essential Skills Tutor to work for a Training Provider in Cardiff/
The main purpose of the role is to train and assess learner knowledge and competence against criteria defined by the relevant awarding body.
- Work effectively with colleagues to achieve the company missions and values
- Provide literacy and/or numeracy support within workshops or one to one, to achieve qualifications within their individual learning plan
- Carry out all organisational and administrative work, preparation and marking associated with teaching and assessment responsibilities.
- Fully engage learners and employers in the learning process
- Maintain quality standards as defined by internal and external assurers
- Maintain accurate, up to date records of all assessment activities
- Teaching certificate - essential - PGCE/PTLLS/CTLLS/DTLLS
- D32/33 or A1 award - desirable
- Vocational or academic qualifications at the same level of those delivered - desirable
- Level 3 Essential Skills Practitioner certificate - essential
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Mileage .45 paid from home or nearest centre
- Excellent Company Bonus