An immediate opportunity is now available for a Paraplanner to join our fantastic client located in Bath, Somerset.
This full time permanent contract gives you the opportunity to make an impact by acting as the first point of contact for clients regarding any technical queries and providing support to Financial Planners.
In this Paraplanner position, you'll:
- Prepare client review paperwork
- Attend client meetings as appropriate
- Liaise with Product Providers / Third Parties regarding technical queries
- Prepare suitability reports
- Be responsible for the compilation of financial cashflow forecast
- Liaise with the Financial Planner to provide briefing for any update/recommendations for the client portfolio
- Obtain Key Features documents, Factsheets, Illustrations and Exchange Quotes
- Ensure effective communicate between the Financial Planner, Technical Support and PA
- Maintain client records and update systems as appropriate to ensure a clean audit trail
- Ensure regulatory policies and procedures are adhered to at all times
So, what experience is needed to join this team?
- Previous experience working in a similar role within financial services
- Previous data research and report writing experience within financial services
- Diploma qualified with at least one AFCP paper (or equivalent)
- High attention to detail with an eye for accuracy
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Customer focused attitude with Strong interpersonal skills
In return for your skills, you’ll receive a highly competitive salary and benefits and the opportunity to make your mark in this well regarding organisation.
If you are able to commit to this full time permanent Paraplanner role and you have the required experience I want to hear from you!!
Just hit the Apply button to forward over your CV for the Paraplanner position, or call Louise for a confidential chat.
First 2 Recruit Ltd is an Employment Agency who provide permanent and fixed term contract services and an Employment Business who provide temporary services as defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973. First 2 Recruit Ltd will collect the personal details which job seekers provide to us for the purposes of providing job seekers with work-finding services. In providing this service to job seekers we may need to transfer their personal details to our client companies.
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CV's received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates, if you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
First 2 Recruit Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to a policy of treating all its employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age or perceived age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.