Advertising Sales Executive
Working within a small, but committed and enthusiastic team of 20, based in Bristol, with ambitious plans for delivering new products and services to new and existing customers my client is looking for a new sales executive to join their team.
To sell advertising and listings in online directories to B2B customers across England and Wales.
- Sell advertising to B2B customers across England and Wales in line with targets given, including identifying leads as required.
- Sell listings
- Ensure all contact/organisation data, activities, leads, opportunities and sales are entered and maintained in the CRM in real-time.
- Actively seek insight into advertising offer and feed it into the insight process to make improvements where necessary.
- Ensure customer information is collected and passed to the Finance team in a timely manner, so as not to delay go live/revenue collection.
- Ensure customer information is passed to the Sales & Marketing Administrator in a timely manner, so that advertising materials can be collected and uploaded.
40 hour week, flexi time between 7am to 7pm
Key Skills, Experience and Qualifications
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 1 years' experience in a B2B telesales capacity.
- Proven track record of meeting/exceeding sales targets.
- Proven track record of new business development.
- An effective communicator with an excellent telephone manner and strong written skills.
- Excellent IT literacy.
- Self-motivated and proactive in managing priorities to achieve deadlines and sales targets.
- A team player, who builds strong relationships with colleagues, customers and partners.
- Experience of Microsoft Dynamics CRM (or similar) preferred.
Please note due to the volume of applications receive only successful applicants will be contacted.