Customer Supply Manager - Bristol - FMCG
Michael Page Procurement & Supply Chain have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Supply Manager to join a growing business based in Bristol. This role is a real chance to join a progressive company and develop your supply chain skills at a strategic level.
Our client is a progressive organisation with ambitious yet very realistic growth plans.
This position will be responsible for analysing prospective customer supplier guidelines and related documents and determining efficient order fulfilment.
Serves as lead point of contact related to new customer as well as operations project requirements and on-boarding timelines. This person owns the supply process from Order Management through the supply chain function until first order is on time in full.
Duties will include:
- Responsible for analysing new and prospective Customer order fulfilment and related supply chain requirements.
Leads project teams in collaboration with internal/external business partner, in order to gain efficiencies and streamline operations.
As part of the supply chain team this role Interfaces with internal business partners (demand planning, sales team, National Account Specialists, Logistics, Information Technology, Legal and Finance) to gather and evaluate feedback on requirements, determining order processing, ERP, EDI and supply chain issues.
Leads all necessary testing for new or existing EDI customers in order to on-board and correct a current issue with one of our customers.
Identifies, reports and resolves operational issues that could prevent or delay achieving the desired rollout date. Communicates directly with external business partners to clarify requirements ensuring rollout timelines are met.
Responsible for new customer fulfilment requirement documentation in ERP information system. Monitors and ensures master data file set-up has been accurately maintained in the ERP system by staff.
Develops and maintains standard operating procedures manual ensuring consistency in the customer supply account set-up process for both national and independent accounts.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience
- proven background in a customer facing supply chain management role
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with current computer technology including Excel, ERP and EDI
- Demonstrated attention to detail, organised and efficient
- Project management skills or Process implementation experience
£33000 - £40000 + Package