We are currently looking for a Team Leader to set the direction for one of our Sales and Service teams based in Cardiff.
As a Team Leader in an award winning company, you will be responsible for managing a team of 12 Sales and Service Associates. This means ensuring that our high standards of customer service are being met, along with driving and delivering business targets and KPIs. It is vital that you share our passion for development as you will need to coach, motivate, and performance manage your staff in-line with our core business values. As one of the UK's leading general insurance and financial services companies, it will be your responsibility to help ensure our quality and regulatory criteria is compliant.
Job Specification for the Team Leader
- Manage performance appropriately and professionally in line with company values, expected behaviours and HR policies to drive desire and motivation to improve.
- Ensure the team all have personal action plans, documented monthly 121's tracking overview of individual's performance and areas of focus and priority to drive personal ownership and accountability.
- Drive performance within your team to exceed business and customer service targets
- Coach, train and develop team to ensure proficiency in their compliance, customer service and ability to meet sales targets and KPIs
- Monitor and manage compliance/quality to best meet regulatory requirements
- Forecast and plan workflow and team resources in collaboration with business demand
- Maintain technical and soft skills to support the team, as you will serve as a point of escalation
- Update and maintain reports and databases to monitor compliance and quality
- Continually strive to develop team and look where process improvements can be made
- Deliver short term/single projects and/or activities as and when required
Skills and Knowledge Required
- Previous experience in a sales focused role
- Self-motivated and a self-starter
- Target driven, results focused and attention to detail
- Experience in managing teams in a regulated environment
- Strong ability to prioritize and strategize team and business needs to create the most efficient processes and procedures
- Proven track record in delivering within a targeted environment
- Willingness to people manage through performance, coaching and training
- Focused on the development of your team, as well as yourself
- Experience in managing compliance, risk, and HR policies
The successful candidate must be flexible to work between 8am - 8pm Monday to Friday, with occasional Saturday between 9am - 12.30pm
Must also be able to a detailed credit check