M.O.T Tester required for prestige Dealership
M.O.T Tester required for prestige Dealership.
- To undertake M.O.T. tests in line with company and industry regulations. Capability, Knowledge and Experience
- A general understanding of Health and Safety in the workplace
Education and Qualifications:
- Hold a valid MOT licence
- Own your own tools (desirable)
- To hold a current, valid Smart Card
- Full UK driving licence
- Obtained a City & Guilds qualification or other adequate qualifications.
- Undertaken manufacturers’ training courses and maintained knowledge of work methods and technical data.
- Personal Characteristics Organised and methodical approach to problem solving.
- A care for and attention to, detail.
- Flexible and able to work independently but a team player when required
- Act on your own initiative and take responsibility for the quality of your own work
- Pension Life assurance
- Car discount Scheme - The ability for employee’s and their family members to get fantastic lease deals (which includes no deposit) on the dealerships models.
- Discounts on new and used cars and bikes
- Discount on parts and servicing
- Training at dealerships UK Academy
- Salary sacrifice schemes - Bike2Work scheme and Childcare vouchers Discounts with a number of high street retailers
- Employee Referral scheme
- Customer introductory scheme
- Give as You Earn Long Service Scheme
- Free parking
Hours of Work: 40 per week over a Monday - Saturday period
If you have the skills and experience to fill this exciting opportunity then send your CV by clicking on apply or alternatively call Jules on the number provided and further details will be given.