Regional Business Development Manager - BRISTOL
Mortgage Advice Bureau (MAB) are a nationally recognised mortgage broker and network, winners of over 70 awards in the past 5 years and continually growing.
Due to phenomenal, continued growth one of our top producing AR business partners now require a Regional Business Development Manager (BDM) who will be field based but within commutable distance to Gloucester as you will be expected to attend meetings at head office 1-2 days per week.
The successful candidate will cover the South West and South Wales area and the role will be a mix of recruitment to find suitable advisers and estate agency introducers plus account management and support to their teams of Business Partner Advisers and relevant introducer businesses in the region.
We are looking for a candidate with experience in Financial Services, with a Mortgage Advising background and ideally in Estate Agency too, as this is a mixed recruitment & management role a background in recruitment would also be an advantage, realistic OTE £45K with a competitive basic salary, company car and pension scheme
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Significant previous exposure required to financial services, ideally associated with an estate agency environment
- Strong understanding of the financial services industry, especially mortgages & protection.
- Proven ability to manage projects effectively, keeping key stakeholders updated.
- Target driven and capable of achieving improving financial performance.
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills.