Reactive Maintenance Technician
Are you an experienced Reactive Maintenance Technician looking for an exciting new challenge with a leading business? If the answer is YES, we want to hear from you.
The company is one of the UK`s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. Part of the FTSE 250 Pennon Group, our client puts waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy.
This is an exciting time to work with our client. They are at the forefront of the UK`s green economy and are one of the UK`s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. They use smart people and smart technology to deliver their vision, bringing people together to give the world`s resources new life.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Reactive Maintenance Technician to join their team, working 45 hours a week, covering the South West region.
The Reactive Maintenance Technician Role
The Reactive Maintenance Technician is responsible for providing a regional reactive maintenance service in the event of an unscheduled breakdown of the LFG and AD utilisation equipment. This will involve:
• To complete all reactive maintenance and operation of the LFE assets as directed
• Carry out planned preventative maintenance as and when required
• Out of hours assistance to respond to unscheduled breakdowns of the LFE assets. This will include evenings and weekends.
• Provide reactive fault-finding and troubleshooting skills to the LFE assets.
• Carry out high level fault diagnosis, reporting and rectifying as required.
• Ensure all reporting within the Computerised Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) is effective and accurately completed after each task.
The Ideal Reactive Maintenance Technician
• Planned preventative maintenance of large reciprocating powergen assets.
• Practical experience of engine, plant process maintenance and diagnostics and electrical and electronic experience in low voltage systems
• City & Guilds (or equivalent) in mechanical engineering.
• Full driving license
In return for your hard work as their Reactive Maintenance Technician, you will receive a competitive salary of between £30,000 and £34,000 per annum as well as an attractive benefits package.
If you have the skills and experience to become their Reactive Maintenance Technician, we want to hear from you! Click APPLY now to view the full role profile.
Closing Date: 24th July 2017
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.