Payroll Support Officer - Bristol
Our client, a global organisation within the technology and consultancy sector, is looking for a motivated, skilled and customer focused induvial to join their dynamic team in Bristol as a Support Officer on a full time permanent basis.
Your main responsibilities will be to provide a high level of service and support through handling customer calls for technical issues; taking responsibility for the end to end solution.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Troubleshooting fault finding and resolution by handling all customer calls for technical issues
- Ensuring high customer satisfaction by providing a professional service and swift resolution to all customer issues
- Designing and implementing solutions for incidents that occur across multiple sites
- Carrying out and completing analysis on incidents
- Building solutions to resolve current incidents and provide preventative measures to avoid in the future
Skills and experience:
- Experience working within a Payroll environment
- 2nd line support experience ideal
- Good problem-solving skills essential
- Proven customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Good conflict management skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Knowledge of Windows operating systems ideal
This is an exciting opportunity to join an interactive and dynamic team within a market leading, global organisation working Monday-Friday. Our client offer competitive benefits, modern and open plan working environments and structured training to support personal development. If you feel this could the right opportunity for you apply directly, alternatively for more information call us!