Our client, an exciting organisation are seeking a Purchasing and Supply Chain Manager to lead their team on site in Middlesbrough.
A leading manufacturing organisation based in the North East.
The role will include but not be limited to;
* Leading the Purchasing team.
* Strategic cost reduction in line with business requirements.
* Critical involvement in new product introduction, providing advice and guidance to the engineering
team on preferred suppliers.
* Ensure the processes & procedures that support the activities undertaken by the department are
accurate and fit for purpose.
* Undertaking ongoing supply chain planning and associated supply chain activities effectively and
efficiently measuring costs against budget (using tools in the ERP/MRP system).
The ideal candidate will have / be;
* Purchasing management experience.
* CIPS level 4 & Membership.
* Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build strong working
relationships with colleagues and suppliers.
A base salary of up to £40,000 + Package.