Concierge - New Hotel Opening
The brand-new Apex City of Bath Hotel checks in to the city soon, the latest addition to our collection of stylish and contemporary family-owned hotels. Each hotel has its own unique character, but one thing’s for certain, we pride ourselves on delivering a Warmer Welcome to all our guests, no matter which hotel they choose to stay in.
We are looking for a concierge who is warm and friendly, has a can-do attitude and puts our guests at the heart of everything we do.
Experience as a concierge is desirable however, it is more important that we find the right person. If you have a winning smile, we can train you to accomplish anything.
The role is a permanent, full time role working 40 hours per week. The role involves driving the hotels shuttle bus and we therefore require applicants who are 25 years and above with full clean driving licences for insurance purposes.
Why join Apex Hotels?
With a dynamic environment, warm and welcoming people, great career opportunities, this is one job where you’ll look forward to coming to work. We also offer great benefits which include:
- Free gym membership
- Healthy meals to enjoy while you're working
- 50% discount in our restaurants
- Discounted room rates - visit our hotels in Scotland and London for just £50 per night
- Help to buy a bike
- Ongoing training and development
- Employee of the Month and Awards Ceremony to celebrate your achievements
- Contributions to a pension scheme
- Access to legal and financial advice
- Childcare vouchers
- Critical illness cover
If you'd like to join us as a Concierge, then please click apply. We look forward to hearing from you!