Vacancy - UC Engineer - Cardiff - LAN - WAN - Virtualization - Network
A leading IT Service Provider is looking to hire a UC Engineer on a permanent basis in Cardiff to play a key role in up and coming projects and BAU work. The right candidate will possess strong communication skills, be a team player, a hard worker and have a genuine interest in IT.
As part of this role you will provide all aspects of the project life cycle including planning, deploying and implementing various hardware and software. In addition to this you will be the technical escalation point for customers as well as liaising with project management teams and support teams daily.
Roles & Responsibilities;
- Provide technical design advice where required.
- Work closely with Project Managers and provide up to date feedback on the project.
- Ensure the project is carried out in line with the customer's expectations and requirements.
- Act as a technical escalation point to the service desk.
- Microsoft Server Platforms (2008/R2 | 2012/R2 | 2016)
- Network Vitalisation
- Active Directory (DNS/DHCP)
- IP addressing
- Dynamic & Static routing
- Office 365
- Lync/Skype for Business
If you are interested in the position please send an up to date CV for immediate consideration. Alternatively, if you know anyone who may be suitable for the role, we offer monetary rewards for successful referrals.