Multi-media Field Sales and Account Executive
The Role: Multimedia Field Sales and Account Executive
We currently have an excellent opportunity for a 'Multimedia Field Sales & Account Executive’ to join an existing friendly 'sales’ team based in Basildon, Essex.
As a Multimedia Field Sales and Account Executive you will be part of a busy and vibrant Advertising Sales team whereby you will play a fundamental role in ensuring the continued success and reputation that our clients pride themselves on.
- Facilitating new business development whereby you will be responsible for managing your own territory
- Consisting of generating new leads, conducting research and pitching to a variety of local businesses across in the Basildon and surrounding areas
- Selling advertising space in our local digital and print publications
- Account management plays an essential part in this role, whereby you will be liaising with new and existing clients managing their expectations and accounts to ensure that a positive relationship is maintained at all contact points.
- Accurately reporting data, generating repeat custom and up selling where possible.
The Ideal Candidate
Multimedia experience is ideal with both print and digital preferred, however those with a good B2B sales background will also be considered.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written with an outgoing personality with a flair of creativity
- Strong self-motivation with a proactive mentality
- Negotiation and objection handling are central to any sales environment therefore you must be determined and resilient, constantly looking for new solutions to problems
- Time management and attention to detail are the cornerstone to success, so being able adapt and prioritise is essential
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook) along with experience of a Sales CRM System. Gemstone or Futureproof would be advantageous
Aside from an engaging, fun and lively work environment, with huge potential for personal and career development, our client offers:
- Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm (1 hour for lunch)
- Salary £18,000 - £20,000 depending on level of experience
- Competitive uncapped commission structure allowing for a great earning potential
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Company car, laptop and mobile
- Pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Various sales incentives
- Extensive and continuous sales development training through our accredited Sales Excellence Academy