Trainee Investment Manager
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a dynamic, fast growing investment management company that will guide and train you to be a successful Investment Manager.
This investment management company offer bespoke investment advice to clients over the telephone and during face to face meetings. Established for over 40 years, they are currently in a stage of expansion looking to strengthen their investment division with new talent.
As a Junior Investment Manager, you will be involved in all aspects of dealing with a variety of clients. You will become the first point of contact for non-advice based queries and as you profess you will be expected to build relationships with clients in preparation for becoming a full qualified investment manager.
You will take part in client meetings as well as internal meetings gaining both knowledge and experience over time. You will also be expected to research and gain marketing skills and knowledge to prepare you for taking the relevant professional exams. You may be provided with mentoring and support to get you through the industry exams and professional registration.
- Liaise with clients over the telephone and in face to face meetings.
- Act as the initial point of contact with clients for non-advice issues.
- Work closely with investment managers, keeping them up to date with relevant information relating to client issues.
- Gather client information and update systems with client data.
- Organise day to day client administration including valuations.
- Preparation of information as requested by the advisory team.
Our client is currently looking for individuals ideally with previous telesales/telemarketing experience, with strong communication skills, a good telephone manner and a strong eye for detail. Hard-working and a self-starter with drive and ambition to succeed. Degree education is preferred although not essential. In return our client is offering a basic salary in the range of £18,500 to £21,000. An OTE of £40,000 is available but top advisers can earn over £70,000 to £80,000. A company pension is available as well as company private health insurance after completion of probation.