You'll be working to deliver sales campaigns across new and existing clients and will be provided with a programme of campaigns to support that. You'll also work towards improving the quality of our database.
You'll understand the features and benefits of product set and how to do business with customers, you'll also be able to expertly articulate the companies value proposition.
This is a desk based outbound sales role that requires the disciplines expected of call centre work such as adherence to calling rates, talk time and administration accuracy.
Customer satisfaction is critical to our plan and good team spirit is a big part of what makes great call centres tick, you'll be expected to work with those things in mind.
This is a Monday - Friday position, no weekend work involved.
Sales and Opportunity Generation
- Achieving sales targets
- Good understanding of the Sales Cycle
- Uncovering, qualifying and closing business over the phone
- Following call guides and focusing on sales campaigns
- Providing well qualified leads, inviting clients to events and booking appointments as appropriate
Must be able to sell over the phone
Must be able to work independently and proactively
Must have excellent telephone manner, verbal and written communications skills
Must have good numerical reasoning
Must be able to handle high workloads and prioritise tasks
Must be proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook and CRM systems
Must be a relationship builder and team player
Must be achievement oriented with a 'can do' attitude
- Experience in outbound telemarketing or customer service preferred