Workplace Pensions Consultants, non regulated Base plus car
Our client is a successful IFA and Employee Benefits company and they are currently looking for Workplace Pensions Consultants to present to existing companies about their Pensions schemes
You do NOT need Level 4 Diploma for this role however a strong knowledge of Pensions and Presentation experuience is essential
To provide information, guidance and education to the employees of Corporate Pension clients though Group Presentations and One to One meetings, as well as through other communication channels, i.e. telephone, email, writing.
To provide information and guidance associated to the membership of the Pension Trust, and any other supplementary elements of the corporate client’s Employee Benefit Plan
To provide guidance on the investment options - pass on internal referrals
To ensure business opportunities are maximised for all other parts of the Group .
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- Proven track record in Financial Services with an excellent knowledge of all aspects of corporate pensions;
- Good understanding of other aspects of employee benefit provision;
- Ability to present professionally to groups of employees and Members;
- Committed, organised individual able to work on own and as part of team;
- Hold a clean driving licence.
- Base to £36000
- car allowance
- Strong comms package
For more details please contact Jason Webber at Astral