Salary: £26k - £28k per annum
Location: Mobile role; Bristol and surrounding areas
Full time permanent
Van + fuel card provided
My client are a FTSE 250 company providing facilities management alongside other specialist services to help connect people with innovation and technology. They manage and maintain some of the nations most recognised landmarks and high street buildings, creating revenues in excess of £2bn and adhering to be the best in their business.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Lead Plumber to join this company, working across different sites covering the Bristol and surrounding areas.
- Carrying out PPM's and reactive breakdowns
- Working on hot and cold water systems
- Complete projects so they can be signed off and are compliant with HSG 274
- Temperature checks for TMV's and filter works
- Legionella control
- General mechanical duties
- Knowledge to carry out the above duties, working across the different systems and units
- Previous experience with this type of plumbing drainage and mechanical services
- Previously carried out PPM's and reactive works
- IPAF / PASMA certificate (or willing to take the training)
- Legionella experience or willing to undertake training
- City and guilds qualification in plumbing
- Knowledge of water hygiene works as per HSG274 guidance
If you are a right fit for the role, why not get in touch with us? Immediate interviews are available. Look forward to hearing from you!