White Goods Engineer
White Goods Engineer - Sunderland - £23,500 - £28,000/ annum + bonuses and benefits
WHO? Would you be working for?
- Large worldwide company (Over 8,500 employees – Over 200 of which are UK engineers.)
- A thriving manufacturer.
- Earned a reputation for being specialists in market-leading domestic and electrical appliances.
- Established over 40 years’ ago.
WHAT? Are they looking for from a White Goods Engineer?
- Happy to cover Sunderland and/or the surrounding areas.
- Experience in the repair of all white goods appliances including dishwashers, washing machines, tumble dryers, fridges/freezers, ovens, cookers, hobs etc.
- Manufacturer training/experience on a range of domestic appliances e.g. Indesit, Hotpoint, BSH, Samsung, LG, Belling, Stoves, Miele, Dyson, Hoover etc.
- Gas qualifications would act as an advantage but is not essential (CCN1 & CKR1).
- Refrigeration skills would also act as an advantage (F-GAS or R600).
HOW? Will you be working?
- Field based, completing 8-10 calls per day.
- Reporting to the area manager.
- Overtime available but not compulsory.
WHY? Should you apply?
- Benefits – Pension scheme – fuel card – tools – uniform – phone – laptop.
- 28 days annual leave.
- Progression opportunities.
- Commission scheme for add on sales (not targeted).
- Stable, well known company offering a secure environment to grow within.
- Industry winners of the Domestic and General Total Excellence and Quality Aware 3 years’ running.
- Opportunities to acquire gas safe qualifications.
WHEN? Do they need people?
ASAP – 4 weeks/long notice periods will not have any negative effect on your application.
HOW? Can I apply?
Click the “Apply Now” button.