Head Chef - Country pub with rooms
Head Chef is sought for this beautifully restored free house located just south of Bristol. With a restaurant serving freshly produced food all day, a pub lounge, two large function rooms, six luxury bedrooms and a busy and popular Sunday lunch. With a core menu serving pub classics with a modern twist and daily specials requiring inspired creative input we are looking for someone to maintain and built on its excellent reputation.
• A good track record gained in kitchens serving fresh produce to a high standard
• Experience of working at a similar level
• Experience of menu development and costing of dishes
• Ability to meet all GP targets and be financially astute
• Good communication skills
• Experience of recruitment, training and development
• A positive approach to work with ability to motivate and lead the team
• Passion about fresh food and producing food to the highest standards
• A commitment to health, safety and food hygiene standards
• Experience of stock management, ordering and stock control
• The ability to work as part of the management team
In return the company is offering a competitive salary and a bonus of up to £4000 and the opportunity to work in this positive and vibrant work environment and being a part of this ongoing successful business.
Due to the high number of applications we are only able to contact candidates whose skills and experience meet our client’s specification. If you have not heard from us within 5 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.