Are you an experienced Deputy Manager who specialises in Mental Health and Learning Disabilities who is currently looking for a new opportunity? I am currently working on behalf of one of the market leading private healthcare providers located within London that are currently looking to appoint RMN/RNLD Nurses with supervisory experience.
The service that I am working with provide high quality clinical care to patients suffering with a range of learning disabilities and mental health conditions.
Applicants looking to apply should have a valid nursing qualification, RMN and RNLD qualified ideally, and have experience of working as a Senior Staff Nurse. You should also be a strong team player, with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and organisational skills
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Up-to-date knowledge on working practices in relation to the National Minimum Standards, MHA, MCA and DoLS, and works in accordance with the Nursing and Midwifery Council Code of Practice.
- Must be able to demonstrate positive and productive practise within the clinical setting.
- Must be able to carry out observations, investigations and treatments as required for patients.
- Ensure, through direct observation and supervision of others, full compliance with relevant
regulatory and professional standards.
- Contribute to the achievement of the Company aims, objectives and initiatives in a positive and cohesive manner.
- Flexibility to work within an agreed shift pattern.
- Contribute to achieving the `outcome targets` of the Quality Strategy, and to be accountable for agreed individual contribution.
- To provide effective clinical leadership, coaching and direct supervision to the staff team, on shift.
- As a named nurse, take responsibility for the application of the person centered care planning process. Ensure assessment are completed in a timely an inclusive way, promoting service user and family involvement.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please send your CV to and I will give you a call. Alternatively, you can call me on for more information.
"As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month."