Part time Collections executive
We are currently recruiting a Part time Collections executive for this well known financial services company. Due to continued business success, they are looking to recruit an experienced collections candidate, who will be based at their Cardiff office and join part of a friendly and very productive team.
As part of this team (and with your prior experience in a similar role), you will quickly become an integral part of the business, assisting customers in financial difficulty. You will make outgoing and receive incoming calls, negotiate payment plans, update the system and ensure the nest customer experience at all times to promote a positive company image.
Your previous experience will be rewarded with a generous pro-rata basic salary, as well as additional incentives and benefits.
Key Responsibilities of Part time Collections executive :
- To work through a queue of collections cases which will involve every stage of arrears from initial default to pre-litigation
- To make outbound and receive inbound calls from clients unable or unwilling to maintain payments
- Negotiating payment plans to match client budgets and company requirements
- Working within agreed SLAs and to challenging targets
- Working within all company guidelines and with 100% adherence to FSA guidelines
All candidates must be able to pass a credit check.
Working hours for the Part time Collections executive 4-8 Monday to Friday, and occasional Saturdays