Are you a graduate hoping to gain experience as a Teaching Assistant in a top South London primary? Would you like to work and support a key stage 1 class in an outstanding and high achieving primary?
If so, then you need to apply to this Teaching Assistant post today!
• Teaching Assistant – Croydon Primary, South London
• Aspiring Primary Teacher & Graduate Required for Teaching Assistant Post
• Outstanding Primary School in London – Teaching Assistant
• September Start Long term full time until July 2018 - Teaching Assistant
• Excellent Key Stage 1 Phonics Programme - Teaching Assistant
• Teaching Assistant Required to Support Year 1
• High Standards of Professionalism Required - Teaching Assistant
• Observe Brilliant Standards of Inclusion as a Teaching Assistant
An outstanding primary in Croydon are looking to appoint a graduate Teaching Assistant from September.
This Teaching Assistant post is ideal for an aspiring primary teacher to gain the experience necessary to succeed in education. As a Teaching Assistant you will be given the task of supporting pupils in Years 1 and 2 mostly in literacy and numeracy lessons, but occasionally in other areas of the curriculum. The school are planning to become a training school within the next 6-18 months which will allow any future graduate Teaching Assistant the opportunity to begin their Initial Teacher Training at this school.
This successful primary school, found in London, is a 5 minute walk from the nearest station.
Do you agree that this is a fantastic Primary Teaching Assistant opportunity? Is London a good location for you? Yes? Apply today! Click ‘apply’ and send your cv to Andrew Robinson at EduStaff immediately!
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.