These are exciting times for the Change team at the Coventry, as we balance the continued smooth implementation of regulatory change and business enhancements with a huge investment in IT and Business Process transformation. As we progress on a journey that will shape the future of the organisation we are seeking talented individuals, experienced in IT delivery, who are passionate about delivering an outstanding experience for both members and colleagues in an environment where you will have the opportunity to be part of the future success of the organisation and work in an environment where personal and professional development is taken seriously.
We’re looking for a Project Manager to successfully deliver a mixture of projects, many of which will have a significant IT dimension. Someone who follows our Change Framework, working closely with business stakeholders to achieve desired outcomes and benefits.
- Reporting to and working closely with a Change Portfolio manager planning and proactively managing projects, or work-streams, through the entire project lifecycle, from initiation to implementation and closure.
- Identifying and managing stakeholders effectively, anticipating points of resistance, and developing plans to mitigate or address the concerns
- Ensuring appropriate governance and risk management is achieved through application of project management standards
- Monitoring project costs against budget and progress against plan, applying proactive/creative solutions where appropriate
What we’ll be looking for in you as a Project Manager
- Expertise in the management of change, with evidence of ability to work within a structured project management delivery framework, ideally including SCRUM / Agile methodologies. Prince 2 or a similar qualification would also be advantageous
- A team player but with demonstrable evidence of strong leadership and influencing skills in a matrix managed environment
- Knowledge of business analysis techniques, the software development lifecycle and standard testing regimes
- Knowledge and demonstrable experience in the delivery of projects containing one or more of the following delivery components is strongly preferred.
- Delivery Channel integration
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
- Excellent communication skills at all level of the business with an ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with both internal and external parties.
If you have the relevant skills and experience to join a growing organisation with a desire to continuously improve, please make an application