1st Class Graduates Considered in all Subjects– Premier Pathways Primary Post - Leading Lambeth Primary School in London – Premier Pathways PGCE - September Start – PGCE Placement Primary - Trainee Primary Teacher - World Class Training
Are you a graduate? Is the next step training as a Primary Teacher, preferably on a paid, school based route?
If you would like to begin training for a Primary PGCE, THIS YEAR, then now is the time to apply to the Premier Pathways programme!
What can Premier Pathways offer me?
Premier Pathways is a school based programme that develops every trainee from graduate to a fully qualified teacher with QTS and a PGCE.
Did you know that this programme is paid with no hidden costs or fees?
Premier Pathways is a paid, school based programme that will allow every trainee to achieve Qualified Teacher Status and a PGCE from the University of Buckingham. The programme is split into 3 phases of enhanced progression that allows all trainees more hours teaching time than any other ITT. This programme culminates in the accreditation of QTS and a PGCE from the University of Buckingham.
This leading Lambeth primary school are seeking 2 Trainee Primary Teachers to start training within their school with immediate effect. The successful trainees will be working with, and supported by a very experienced, charismatic head teacher. The school will be able to offer the appointed Trainee Primary Teachers quality supervision and resources throughout their training period. The school are expanding and, as such, there are excellent opportunities for accelerated career progression.
The process is simple – if you are a graduate with experience of working with primary aged pupils – then you need to send your CV today.
• Oxbridge/Russell Group/1st Class Graduates Considered in all Subjects– Premier Pathways Post
• Leading Lambeth Primary School in London – Premier Pathways PGCE
• September Start – PGCE Placement Primary - Trainee Primary Teacher
• World Class Training - Premier Pathways PGCE Primary
• Opportunity for Graduates Looking to Train as a Primary Teacher
• Primary School with ‘Outstanding’ Leadership - Premier Pathways PGCE Primary
• Academic Primary School with Exceptional Support & Resources
• Excellent Mentoring from Outstanding Teachers and Senior Leaders
• This Premier Pathways PGCE post is open to those with a degree and a strong desire to teach
A 3-form entry primary, this school is found in South London, 5 minutes away from the nearest station.
If you agree that this Trainee Primary Teacher role could launch your career and this outstanding South London school sounds right for you – click ‘Apply now’ and send your CV to Andrew Robinson at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.