General Maintenance Person
Our client is looking for a General Maintenance Person to join their team. The role will involve working across all display functions, showrooms and trade shows to create displays to showcase the company's products.
You will also be working across the site to make sure general maintenance within the office, the showroom and the grounds is kept up and general health and safety is adhered to at all times.
Salary: 18 - 22k (depending on experience)
Hours: Monday - Thursday: 8:30am-5:00pm. Friday: 8:30am-4:30pm.
- Assist in planning showroom and show designs
- Manage and maintenance of showroom and trade show equipment
- Design and build of new display equipment
- Assist in the building and creation of showrooms and trade shows
- General maintenance where required
- General maintenance skills
- Experience within a shop fitting environment would be desirable
- Carpentry experience
- A 'can do 'Attitude
- Hard working
The company offer a competitive salary, an excellent working environment as well as excellent benefits.