CLINICAL NURSE TRAINER £30k + 10% BONUS + CAR
CLINICAL NURSE TRAINER £30k + 10% BONUS + CAR + ADDITIONAL COMPANY BENEFITS
TERRITORY: SOUTH OF ENGLAND, IDEAL LOCATION; CRAWLEY
CLINICAL NURSE TRAINER, NURSE ADVISOR, POINT OF CARE, DIAGNOSTICS
Our client, a global provider of solutions for acute care testing, has an exciting opportunity for a Clinical Nurse Trainer to join their existing, well-established team on a full time, permanent basis.
As Clinical Nurse Trainer you will be responsible for managing a large territory across the South of England. However, the main focus of work will be in and around central London, an ideal location for candidates would be the Crawley area.
The Clinical Nurse Trainer will provide support, training and education on the company product portfolio of point of care diagnostic equipment.
Key duties to include;
- Full ownership and accountability of installation and training programme for customers
- Working closely with the Sales team and Medical Service Engineers to ensure effective management of existing accounts
- Training customers on the company’s high quality products; the majority of this training will take place in a critical care environment.
In order to be considered for this role you must have;
- A current NMC registration and nursing PIN
- Experience in a commercial role as a Clinical Trainer/Nurse Advisor
Candidates with previous experience with diagnostic or other technical medical equipment will be given strong consideration.
This is a field based role so extensive travel will be expected along with some overnight stays, however this will be balanced with time working from home.
If you would like to be considered for this wonderful opportunity please click on the link below
Whilst we strive hard to reply to each application personally, this may not always be possible. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume you have not been successful on this occasion. However, we welcome your application for other roles you feel may be suitable.