Senior Account Manager - South West
Are you a sales professional with the passion to influence change? Most importantly, do you love winning? If you answered yes - then read on, this could be the perfect role for you...
Xero is the UK’s market leader in online accounting and in eight years Xero has grown to over 1,400 people with offices in New Zealand, Australia, UK, USA, Singapore and customers in over 100 countries.
We’ve now got a great opportunity for someone to join our busy sales team and be part of Xero’s success story!
In the role of Senior Account Manager, you’ll be responsible for developing and managing key relationships with accounting firms, primarily in the South-West; working with them to expand their use of Xero and helping them to assist the development of their online strategy. You’ll accelerate client adoption in accounting practices, exceeding your monthly targets and managing your territory through specific engagement plans.
We’re looking for an experienced sales people who is results driven and can demonstrate proven sales performance. To be successful in this challenging and exciting role, you’ll need:
- Solution selling or account management experience
- An interest in the emerging online accounting market
- Initiative and ability to work autonomously
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Excellent and clear writing skills
- An enthusiasm and ability for building strong relationships and rapport with customers
- Attention to detail and follow-up
- A passion for technology
- CRM discipline
- Self motivation, energy, dynamism and passion
- Determination to succeed
- Sales expertise developed in the Financial/Accounting Software sector is highly desirable
- Knowledge of the workings of an accounting practice is desirable but not essential
As this is a field-based role, we’re looking for someone to be home based, with flexibility for travel.
The territory to be covered includes the following postcodes:
TR, PL, TQ, EX, TA, DT, BH, SP, BA, BS
Does this sound like you? If so, please get in touch - we’d love to hear from you!
We're all very proud and pleased in the UK that we achieved a "very good" rating (1 star) in our recent Best Companies Survey.