Regional Facilities Manager
The position of Regional Facilities Manager has full responsibility for a broad range of FM services to a portfolio of property. Its a position which must drive performance and be responsible for the contract KPI's, you will also have full H&S responsibility.
The Regional Facilities Manager will be working for a local FM provider who have contracts providing FM services to corporate clients in the Bristol area.
This position has a broad range of duties and is responsible for driving FM performance across the Bristol area with multiple sites of mixed use. Main responsibility's include:
- Undertaking Health and Safety compliance inspections and to promote a safe and healthy working environment, ensuring that contractors provide the relevant information and operate the relevant safe systems of work.
- Undertaking supplier quality audits
- Providing a site contact for contractors as required
- Undertaking site inspections
- Identify and recommend any improved methods of working practices, which may enhance quality and reduce costs
- Ensure compliance with financial controls at all times, adhering to relevant expenditure authorisation levels
- Promote good relationships with client contacts and site personnel
- Produce performance and operating results for clients.
- Monitor monthly repairs and maintenance budget expenditure for your client sites.
Candidates for the role of Regional Facilities Manager will require a broad range of FM experience including providing FM services to clients across a region with varying sites. You will need to have a good work ethic with an energetic approach and the ability to work as part of a team and contribute in a positive manner to the overall performance of the team. You will need a minimum of IOSH health and safety qualification.
This position has a salary of between £36k and £40k plus a car and excellent package.