£35,000 - £40,000
Benefits: Auto-Enrolment Pension, Health Care, Life Insurance
Our client, based in central Maidstone, is going through an exciting period of growth and is now looking to add to their team. In the role of Business Analyst, you will act as the voice of stakeholders for the company’s products. You will be a key part of a Scrum team.
As a Business Analyst you will ensure that all requirements of stakeholders are captured, refined and amended. The Business Analyst will provide the Scrum team with a prioritised list of items that need delivering.
- Review business requests and assist in determining their viability
- Follow defined processes to raise the request initial assessment through to product release
- Acts as a member of the Scrum Team and provides a point of contact for Development to stakeholders.
- Provide an ongoing point of contact for sprint teams
- Support the release process by distributing information relating to new releases
- Assist with the prioritisation of Scrum Teams backlog by participating in stand-up Scrums, Sprint Planning Meetings, Sprint Reviews, and Retrospectives
- Ensure that UAT reports are produced to confirm that development releases deliver the Features/User Stories as agreed
- Ensuring adequate documentation is generated to support the upcoming development releases.
- Demonstrable experience of dealing with end users and understanding their requirements.
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle within an Agile Scrum framework.
- A track record of managing multiple requests and strong examples showcasing planning and organisational skills.
- Experienced in Microsoft’s Office solution (including Outlook and PowerPoint).
- Possess the ability to authoritatively run a meeting containing multiple stakeholders and ensure the business requirements are met
- Familiar with Agile and Scrum principles and practices.
- Familiar with using Visual Studio Team Foundation Server.
- Experience working as a Business Analyst/Product Owner.
- Experience of working with stakeholders to capture and define requirements then convey those requirements to Development at a low level.
- Working with bespoke software solutions.