In addition to salary and package, you will benefit from working in their modern, built for purpose offices. The office is fitted with an on site restaurant and gym - perfect for those with busy lifestyles! You'll also have access to pool tables, gaming consoles, laptops and break-out areas for when you need to get away from your desk.
- Act as the lead developer in a small team responsible to design, build and maintain a variety of applications, services and tools
- Mentor and advise other team members on coding, design and best practice
- Ability to prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Take on technical ownership of development and work closely alongside product management
- Provide input on technical expertise to stakeholders
- Strong understanding of the latest features, development best practices and patterns e.g. SOLID and OOP
- An understanding of server-side technology, Web Services and an appreciation of the full technology stack
- Experience in the end-to-end design and architecture of products from conceptualisation through to deployment and support
- Good understanding of source code version control, e.g. GitLab/Hub and when to branch, fork and merge
- An understanding of CI/CD pipelines
- Appreciation of Oracle SQL, queuing technologies and an awareness of cloud offerings
- Experience working on Agile projects using Scrum and/or JIRA
- Clean and technical documentation, procedures and guidelines
This position is paying an annual salary of circa £45,000 (DOE) + benefits
For more information on this position please contact
This position does not currently offer sponsorship.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.