Field Sales Consultant - Telecoms - Earning up to £65,000 OTE
This is an excellent opportunity for a Field Sales Consultant with telecoms experience to join a successful telecommunications company based in Wolverhampton. This is a growing organisation that offers excellent career prospects plus an attractive salary with uncapped OTE and benefits.
You will be selling calls, convergent and IT solutions, lines and mobile products on a business to business basis. This role would suit an experienced Field Sales Consultant who has previous telecoms experience and is ambitious, self-motivated and looking to join a busy organisation.
Essential requirements: The successful Field Sales Consultant - Telecoms will have:
• Previous telecoms sales experience, ideally within a field based role
• Business to business sales experience
• A driven, determined and self motivated approach
• Strong relationship building skills
• Able to identify, generate and close new business
• Be able to display a sound knowledge, understanding and empathy of a customers business
• A full driving licence
The duties of the Field Sales Consultant - Telecoms are:
• Achieve sales targets in all agreed areas
• Arrange and attend client meetings to sell telecoms products and services in line with key metrics.
• Sell the full range of telecoms products and services, keeping informed on any changes to the prices and portfolio
• Build strong customer relationships, engaging the client at Key Decision Maker level in business debates to identify, qualify and close solution opportunities.
• Account manage the customer base, keeping up to date with market and business trends including competitor activities, understanding developments for the client and identifying new and emerging business opportunities.
• Respond to leads provided within 24 hours and update systems accordingly • Ensure a positive customer experience is achieved with every customer interaction; manage customer expectation in terms of delivery, installation and billing.
• Take responsibility for a defined lead role area and support the team as required
Salary: £30,000 with an attractive OTE of £65,000 plus £350 car allowance per month, laptop and phone
Hours of work: 37 hours per week in between the hours of 8:30am and 6:00pm Benefits: 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays; free car parking and company healthcare package.
This role would suit someone with previous experience as: Field Sales Executive - Telecoms, Telecoms Sales Executive, Telecoms Sales Manager, Telecoms Sales Consultant