AAT Accounts Junior / Practice Administrator
My client is a well established firm of Chartered Accountants and a very friendly bunch they are too.
Due to continued growth they are now looking to recruit a Practice Administrator.
This role would be absolutely perfect for an individual who is in the early stages of their career in Accounting possibly AAT Level 2 and wants to grow and develop within a fun and supportive environment.
As my client is looking for long term commitment and career development this would NOT suit anyone who is looking for a stepping stone to further their career.
Day to day duties would include;
- Registering the practice as the client's tax agent
- Fee collection - setting up client 'direct debits’
- Printing completed jobs
- Dealing with various tax registrations on behalf of clients
- Preparation and reporting of client monthly payroll to HMRC and back to the client
- Provision of Auto Enrolment services to payroll clients’
- Preparation and online filing of annual Confirmation Statements to Companies House
- Preparation and issue of company dividend documentation
- Opening post, scanning and onward direction to relevant staff member
- Telephone answering
- Booking client appointments
- Stationery ordering
- Filing, to both electronic and paper systems
- Relevant previous experience would be useful. However, this is a role where job training will be given by the current post holder.
- The candidate should possess excellent organisational skills, have the ability to follow processes and be able to prioritise tasks
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Competitive with scope for increase with advancement