About the Role
We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Assistant looking to join a passionate, growing and dynamic team based in Bath. The successful candidate will be instrumental in supporting the wider Marketing team with events, the firm-wide networking programme, press & media coverage, client communications and general administration for the team.
This is a wide ranging role that offers visibility across the firm. The role would suit a self-starter who has a track record of using their initiative and is now seeking the next step in their marketing career.
Responsibilities of the Role
- Providing support to ensure that all firm wide marketing events and activities are planned, co-ordinated, implemented and evaluated successfully
- Supporting the Senior Marketing Executives with producing marketing materials in print and digital using InDesign, Photoshop, Powerpoint and Word
- Providing database, administration and systems support for client correspondence, blogs and communications project rotas
- Support the Senior Marketing Executives on projects and day to day requests as required
- Any other reasonable duties as requested by the Senior Marketing Executive and/or the Head of Marketing and Business Development
Skills & Experience:
- CIM qualification and/or a relevant degree
- Experience of working in a marketing team ideally within a professional services
- Knowledge of CRM, event planning, administration and branding principles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Positive Attitude to Work- Approaches work with positivity and energy and thrives in a busy environment.
- Effective Communicator- Clearly conveys information and ideas through the relevant media. Speaks in Plain English.
- Self Aware- Recognises personal strengths and weaknesses and uses that knowledge to interact positively with others. Maintains a professional impression.
- Team Player- Actively participates as a member of a team. Develops and maintains relationships with others.
- Resilient- Functions effectively under pressure and handles difficult circumstances in a manner that is acceptable to others and Royds Withy King.
- Open to Change- Receptive to new ways of working with the ability to be flexible in approaching tasks and problems.
Royds Withy King is a full service UK Top 100 law firm with robust commercial, private client, specialist personal injury and clinical negligence practices. We have the combined expertise of 470 staff across our offices in Bath, Oxford, London and Wiltshire.
We are a passionate and growing firm that strives to be specialists in our field and put client relationships at the core of everything we do. We use our experience across the full range of commercial and private law sectors to put our clients ahead of the curve.
And our strongest advocates are our people; it’s the way they relate to our clients and the way they do business. We are proud to have been ranked as a 'Sunday Times Top 100 Best Mid-Size Company to Work For' for the last three years.
We offer a fantastic range of benefits including a competitive salary, 26.5 days holiday per year, a great pension scheme and a whole host of other staff benefits.
If you are looking for an opportunity to work in a friendly and professional environment in a Law firm with prospects, then look no further!
Please note that closing dates on vacancies are provided as a guideline. Royds Withy King reserves the right to close a vacancy earlier than the stated closing date.