£33,000 - £38,405
37 Hours Per Week - Permanent - Wolverhampton
My client is a government organisation that are seeking an experienced and highly motivated developer to work as part of the Development team to deliver, maintain and support highly available, Enterprise solutions.
The candidate will be working to exacting service standards you will be responsible for the design, overseeing and quality assuring future changes and strategic development of solutions.
My client is looking for someone who will have extensive knowledge of systems, interfaces, data structures, relationships and business processes to provide the business with technical expertise, facilitating the technical design, development and implementation.
- CRM - Dynamic CRM
Desired Skills: -
- Ideally have experience of working with Dynamics CRM and Adxstudio
- Experience of working with MS SharePoint
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Versed with MS Excel features, MS PowerPoint, MS Project and MS Visio.
The candidate will be working on new and existing projects, liaising with customers across the organisation assessing and delivering requirements to an impeccable standard.
- City Centre location with easy access to transport.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Enrolment into one of the UK’s largest Pension Funds.
- purchase extra annual leave
- Microsoft Office Licence
- No claims bonus scheme protection while using your car for work