£18,000 - £22,000
My client, a well established business based in Ashford, are currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant on a permanent basis.
The ideal candidate should have strong communication skills and an understanding of accounts, credit control and purchase ledger.
Responsibilities for this busy role include:
- Purchase Ledger- matching and inputting invoices, statement reconciliations, resolving queries, gaining necessary authorisation. Review and reconciliation of sales ledger accounts.
- Prepare and produce weekly payment run, ensuring all invoices are authorised for payment.
- Reconcile subcontractor accounts at the end of the contract and liaise with surveyors to resolve differences
- Bank reconciliations, entry of bank statements to Sage
- Processing expenses
- Chasing various clients for payment
- Preparation and entry of journals
- Ad hoc administration duties
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.