Vehicle Service Technician
We are currently recruiting for an experienced technician to work in a very well established independent, based in Kingswood, Bristol.
The applicant must be able to work well with others and be able to ensure a high standard of workmanship at all times.
- Must have NVQ level 3 or equivalent
- Must have previous experience in automotive industry
- Mot licence an advantage but not necessary
- Accurately and skilfully undertake the repair and servicing of all makes and models of motor vehicles
- Detect and diagnose any additional faults for further repair
- Ensure all work is completed safely and complies with the manufacturer and industry guidelines
- Fulfil all tasks to the customer’s complete satisfaction.
The ideal candidate will have a genuine enthusiasm for working on vehicles and a passion for a high standard of work. Having an eye for detail and accuracy is essential, as a positive and self motivating approach.
In addition to a competitive salary, we also offer
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Option of RMI training courses
- A great environment with a fantastic team of people
- Opportunity for career progression