Business Systems Administrator
Would you like to work for a multi-national company where there are plenty of opportunities to progress your career further? The company was founded in 19th century and has grown from strength to strength ever since. Our client employs 30,000+ staff worldwide and is one of the most successful players in its sector.
In this company your knowledge, entrepreneurial spirit and aptitude are developed to give you the greatest chance of achievement in what you do. Values guide their core day to day operations, and form part of the reason for the company's success. As they continue to advance and grow the business this is an exciting time to get on board and challenge yourself in this new role.
- Leading process and data integration initiatives, conceptual and hands-on
- Analysing and documenting business processes and procedures
- Planning and resourcing of project work, ensuring all changes are coordinated and communicated
- Analysing and understanding issues or development requirements
- Designing, developing and implementing solutions to business issues and processes
- Testing of solutions and organizing / supporting user acceptance testing
- Supporting & Training users on various software systems
- Analysing data - using MS-SQL or other similar databases
- Analysing data using Business Intelligence Tools
- Evaluation of new hardware and software systems
Knowledge & Qualifications:
Understanding of manufacturing and logistical environments and hands-on experience with the following is essential:
- Hands-on experience with implementations / migrations with any ERP/MRP system of at least
- Extensive knowledge and skills in Application Management and Database Administration, in customised environments
- Understanding MRP concepts along with MPS and Product Configuration, Capacity Planning and Scheduling
- Understanding Inventory, Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Good knowledge of MS-SQL
- 5 years of experience as a Business Systems Administrator, in a similar role
Skills, competencies and personal attributes:
- Excellent Analytical skills
- Problem solving skills
- Hands-on knowledge of Process Mapping tools and techniques
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Excellent multi-cultural/ location/ country team working skills
- The ability to work with a minimal level of supervision and intervention
- Willing to travel to support company objectives
If this sounds like a good opportunity, we want to hear from you!!
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.