CRM Analyst Dynamics
CRM Analyst Dynamics - Crawley, West Sussex - £30-50,000 DOE
Our client is currently recruiting for a fantastic opportunity for a CRM Analyst to join their team based in Crawley, West Sussex looking to pay £30-50,000 DOE + benefits.
The established CRM Analyst will have strong experience working with CRM Dynamics with the ability to provide training to end users and will have been responsible for customisation / improvements.
Previous experience working with SQL is highly desirable.
• Own the integrity of the CRM system through high level data accuracy, correct procedures and monitoring
• Support the CRM Analyst(s) in their day to day duties providing coaching and mentoring where needed
• Provide customisation of the CRM system to aid business processes and information capture
• Analyse data to accurately produce reports for all areas of the business
• Provide technical assistance to CRM users across the business, conduct training when required and user support for existing staff on the CRM
• Develop training materials for new developments
• Willing to study and complete MS CRM exams
• Advanced troubleshooting skills enabling fast understanding an analysis of user issue resulting in a quick resolution
• Have a focus on continuous development in supporting the business, recognising areas for improvement and promoting these ideas for inclusion in the implementation programme
Please apply for details