Conveyancing Paralegal - Southport - £18,000 - £25,000
£18,000 - £25,000
A leading full service law firm are now looking for a Conveyancing Paralegal to join their team. You will be assisting on a wide range of Residential Conveyancing transactions, with the opportunity to gain hands on experience and to progress their career. This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is looking to progress their career within a team of specialists.
The advantage of working for this rapidly growing firm is the open and transparent management structure that is geared towards success and ensuring each person has autonomy within their job roles.
On offer is a highly competitive salary and bonus structure amongst other benefits.
Skills and Key Responsibilities
- Knowledge of Residential Conveyancing procedures, documentation and searches
- The ability to work on one’s own initiative
- Excellent client care skills
- Good time management skills; the ability to manage your own workload, meet deadlines and work on files in the department
- The ability to work as part of a team
- A positive, can-do attitude to work in an environment that can be pressurised at times
- Providing estimates to potential clients
- Preparing draft contracts
- Assisting callers with queries and taking messages if the need to be referred to a colleague