Graduate Compliance Officer - Sevenoaks
This exciting opportunity has arisen for a recent Law Graduate (or similar) to join this highly successful Insurance organisation based in Sevenoaks.
You will undergo a fast track program, where you will be given all the tools to becoming a successful Compliance Officer.
- Undertake and coordinate all compliance monitoring actives across the business, appointed representatives and agents.
- Monitor new regulatory mandates, rules and requirements, ensure that compliance policies are kept up to date and that revisions are disseminated in a timely manner
- Provide regulatory assistance with projects as they arise including the implementation and monitoring of the internal systems and controls after completion of the projects to ensure controls are maintained.
- Keep up to-date on any changes to the regulatory General Insurance rules and regulations and assist with their implementation and provide plain English version of the regulations where appropriate.
- Degree educated to a minimum of 2:1 (Law or similar)
- Strong academic track record
- Experience in working / internship in an office environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- It would be highly advantageous if you has some experience working with in Compliance within Insurance or Financial Services.