AR/AP Clerk - Temp to Permanent
Accounts Payable and Receivable Clerk - Temp to Perm - £up to £25,000
Your new company
A Coventry based global automotive manufacturing company.
Your new role
Working within the finance function, you will be responsible for managing the accounts payable and accounts receivable function. This will involve processing purchase ledger payments and allocating to the correct account, supplier statement reconciliation, as well as assisting with the sales ledger and posting sales invoices and credits and cash allocation. You will also be responsible for assisting with the monthly data to ensure accuracy.
What you'll need to succeed
- High level of accuracy.
- Experience of dealing with accounts payable and receivable.
- Excellent IT skills- particularly Excel (you must be able to create and work with Pivot Tables and V Lookups).
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience of dealing with data analysis.
What you'll get in return
The opportunity to undertake a temporary position with the opportunity of a permanent role in a global company.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.