Healthcare Assistants - Banks
Talento Recruitment is one of the fastest growing recruitment consultancies in the UK. We are suppliers of permanent candidates into the Nursing, Health & Social Care sectors as well as HR sectors.
Our client is looking to recruit passionate and highly motivated Healthcare Assistants to work in a 35 bed hospital for people who have had a variety of physical disabilities as well as either acquired brain injuries, intellectual/learning disabilities, or mental illnesses associated with conditions such as epilepsy or sensory impairment in Banks, Southport.
As a HCA you will be responsible for:
- Monitoring the health and wellbeing of the residents
- Personal care, participation in activities of daily living which include some cooking and domestic tasks, as part of the therapeutic day
- Work proactively as part of a multi-disciplinary team in collaboration with patients
- Communicate with residents support services and families
Salary based on 37.5 hour contract £14,917.50 which equates to £7.65 per hour
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
- Enhanced Maternity pay in line with NHS
- 25 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Birthday Holiday - Your Birthday as an extra days annual leave
- Online benefits and cashback rewards
- Cycle to work scheme
- Just drive scheme
- SMART Childcare Vouchers
- SMART Pension option
- All successful candidates are subject to a satisfactory DBS check and references.
If this opportunity is of interest to you or your colleagues please call Leanne Irving or apply online for more information.