Reporting to: Head Teacher
Start Date: September 2017
Are you an experienced KS2 teacher?
Are you a NQT seeking a role from September?
Do you have a passion for education and inspiring pupils to learn?
This school in the Liskeard area is looking to appoint an outstanding classroom teacher to join their team from September. This role is open to both experienced Primary School Teachers and NQT's and is a full-time, permanent role.
The successful Teacher will:
- Have QTS or NQT status
- Have good communication skills
- Contribute to all aspects of school life
- Be committed to working as part of a team
- Encourage high expectations, development and behaviour
- Have excellent classroom management and organisational skills
The successful candidate will have experience in KS2 and ideally have subject specialism in Maths, English or PE, please make your strengths clear to see when applying.
As a teacher working with Randstad Education, you will benefit from:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Control of your own teaching diary; flexibility in your teaching week
- No need for completion of time sheets
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Your very own dedicated consultant
If this KS2 role is of interest then do not hesitate to apply! Click APPLY NOW or contact either Nicky or Josh at Randstad Education for a friendly and confidential chat. You will need relevant teaching qualification, recent experience of the National Curriculum and an up to date DBS or willing to apply for one.
If this position isn't for and you have a friend in mind we have a referral scheme in which you can get £300 worth of Love2Shop vouchers if you refer a friend to us:
Contact: Josh Ware Phone: Email: