Investments Associate in Bristol
An Investments firm based in Bristol is looking for an Investments Associate to join their team. The centrally based offices are vibrant and professional with a cheerful atmosphere. With many varied and exciting job roles within the business, it is a great place to progress and develop a career.
The company is highly regarded within the industry for its expertise, innovative technology and commitment to the client experience and in recognition if this it has won a string of industry awards. There is a clear and realistic path for career progression and personal development.
- Dealing with all cash and transfer In requests into ISA/GIA/SIPP and third-party SIPP and offshore bonds.
- Ensuring that the money is allocated in a timely and accurate manner once received.
- Processing all cash and in-specie transfer out requests.
- Ensuring money is allocated in a timely and accurate manner once received.
- Processing the regular contributions on a monthly basis
- Double checking the work carried out by the other members of the New Business team.
- Supporting the Team Leader in ensuring that all MI is captured and communicated to the Department Manager.
- Ensuring that all processing falls in line with internal SLA’s and CASS rules.
What experience is needed?
- A good grasp of economics and investments
- At least 12 months relevant administration experience from within the Financial Services industry
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Well organised, efficient and accurate
- Ability to work well under pressure
- A good eye for detail
- Energetic and collaborative, with a 'can do' attitude
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, including good Excel knowledge.
We welcome applications from those looking for the next step in their finance career as well as graduates with a related degree (ideally economics/business/finance based).
CVs should demonstrate a genuine interest to progress within the financial world as well as at least 6 months previous financial administration experience within the Financial Services industry. This could be from a full-time role or from a work placement/ internship/ temporary role.
The company provides paid study support for those studying towards professional qualifications plus 25 days holiday rising to 28 days each year, group life assurance, group medical insurance, with family cover private healthcare, group income protection, salary sacrifice schemes for optional employee pension contributions, cycle to work and childcare vouchers, company contribution of 50% towards gym membership, non-contributory Group Personal Pension scheme. The employer pension contribution is 20% of base salary. Annual discretionary bonus scheme, Microsoft Home Office User Programme, tax free season ticket loans.
URGENT: Interviewing now!