Assistant Management Accountant
Morgan McKinley are currently working with their client, a growing company in Bath, to recruit an Assistant Management Accountant on a permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity for an AAT or part-qualified accountant to join a friendly and supportive team. The successful candidate will be paid up to £26,000 per annum with study support.
A snapshot of the role:
- Owning specific P&Ls and producing their monthly management accounts
- Delivering P&L reviews at month end
- Owning specific Balance Sheet accounts at month end and working with the team to deliver a comprehensively reconciled balance sheet pack each month
- Uploading the by month Budgets for new Acquisitions as required by the Acquisitions team
- Dealing with queries
- Reconcilliations at month end
- Raising sales invoices and credits to clear intercompany balances as required
- Being proactive in issue identification and resolution, including identification of profit opportunities
- Ideally with a relating degree (Accounting & Finance, Mathematics, Economics etc)
- Must be minimum AAT qualified
- Experienced in assistant management accounting roles - 1 year minimum experience
- Thrives in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment - flexibility is key
- Strong attention to detail
- Culture fit is extremely important so the Assistant Management Accountant will be a good team player, humble, personable and mindful of others
To apply for this role or for further details, please send your CV to Kendia Christodoulou on or call our Bristol office on .
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.